Tag Archives: meme
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Make recommendations of specific places/products when possible.
Closest Book Meme
1. Grab the nearest book
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
He is not measuring the numbers of the audience–the house is sold out, as it has been for every night of the current engagement. He is looking for someone or something that no one will discuss, that he has only inferred, for the unnamed person or thing whose advent or presence has been troubling the company all day.
Then a hand as massive and hard as an elk’s horn, lashed by tough sinews to an arm like the limb of an oak, grabs the boy by the shoulder and drags him back into the wings.
so, h’ok…this belongs to ossobucco and she made me post it here because I like walking on my own legs.
here’s the meme…
Post a comment, and I will:
A) tell you why I friended you,
B) associate you with something – fandom, a song, a color, a photo, etc.,
C) tell you something I like about you,
D) tell you a memory I have of you,
E) ask something I’ve always wanted to know about you,
F) tell you my favorite user pic of yours.
G) In return, you must post this in your LJ.
(If you don’t, gremlins will find you and eat your legs)