i especially like number 4. 🙂
* I will consider all insects in my garden innocent until proven guilty by physical evidence.
* I will leave one small corner of my yard uncultivated and unmowed, where wildlife can live in peace.
* I will water and fertilize when necessary, no less and absolutely no more.
* I will ignore any “rule” I choose to.
* I will share the beauty and bounty of my garden with a child or a grandparent or someone (anyone!) in need of a simple, authentic pleasure.
* I will remember at all times that I garden because it is fun. Especially when it’s not.