hmmm…i dunno what this tagging thing is, but here is what i’m supposed to include…
I have been tagged. Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then pick six of your friends and tag them. No tag backs. this explanation should be included.
hopefully, i will figure out how to make a tagging list of friends.
six things of randomness:
1. my first detailed memory at age 2 and a half was when my mother went away to the hospital to have my sister. my parents obviously did a very poor job of explaining the whole thing because i was very angry with mom and the entire situation. i remember my dad taking me to a place with many steps to go see mom. i remember sitting on the steps so angry, refusing to go in, refusing to listen to his words. i remember being pushed through a dark door where other people sat and my mother coming into the room dressed in a quilted pink bathrobe and i remember refusing to speak to her or sit with her.
this part i don’t remember, but was told: when my sister lori and mom came home 10 days later (it was a hard birth), i refused to sleep in the house for another 10 days. although i visited my sister everyday, i slept next door at my aunt and uncle’s house.
apparently, i can hold a grudge.
2. the first thing i drew as a child was a horse.
3. i am a kindergarten drop out.
4. i catch spiders and set them free.
5. i can go days without uttering a word.
6. i am fascinated by the concept of nothing.