envy you envy me

said:

This is the vainest meme ever, but I can’t resist. It’s like listening in when you hear your name in a nearby conversation.
We all have things about our friends that make us slightly envious.
Not in a bad way, but in a “Wow! I wish I had that person’s hair/eyes/money/relationship/toenails/whatever.”
So tell me what about me makes you envy me… then if you feel like it, post this in your LJ and see what makes me envious of you.

wow. i guess i envy your ability to tell stories…to weave words in a way that creates worlds on pieces of paper. i also envy your dedication to climbing and the lovely shoulders you have as a result.

so, there ya go–no need to reply–nothing much to envy here.

8 thoughts on “envy you envy me

1. irishkerry says:

Silly you . . .
    Hey, I envy your ability to draw and paint. I envy the way you write about your thoughts and feelings — so poetic and moving. I envy the way you connect to food (growing, preparing, nurturing). And boy, do I envy your amazing, beautiful spirit!
    So there 😉

1. lsaboe says:

Re: Silly you . . .
      yikes! this from the most brilliant woman i know. you make me blush, and so now, take this:
      i so envy your razor-sharp intellect; analytical skills (about *everything*, not just biology); your ability to set a goal and achieve it in record time (i.e., martial arts, riding); and how you soften it all with love and compassion.
      whenever i can’t quite figure out a thing (like the astrology question), you are who i think to ask.
      i wish you lived closer.

1. lsaboe says:

*smile* yes, i have a very nice brni, it’s true. and thank you for the well wishes. i couldn’t be happier with the way things have worked out.

2. notzathros says:

I envy your peaceful, gentle spirit. YOur compassion. Your ability to capture a moment in time with your words and art. Your connectedness to nature. Your nurturing spirit. I’m privileged to know you and I’m thrilled you’ve taken strong steps to regain your life. You deserve the best.

1. lsaboe says:

awwww…don’t make me blush!
      and i envy the way you can look at a situation and determine just what to do with it…and do it with humor. i envy your sense of adventure, athletic ability, and math! you can do math! i *really* envy that!
      (oh, and all those cute muscles you have)

3. otcyborg says:

I envy your inner and outer beauty that just gets better with age. I hope to mature so elegantly.I envy your artistic eye. I envy and admire the ferocity with which you love

1. lsaboe says:

i envy your strength in the face of adversity. your hip surgery was a big reason i was able to face my back surgery. i mean, you lived! you walked! you even got taller! (owell, 2 out of 3 ain’t bad)